Neapolitan Pizza at Home
Baking Neapolitan Pizza at Home couldn't be easier, and with just a couple of ingredients.For the Dough:
- 245ml warm water (30 °C)
- 20ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4g instant yeast
- 7g sugar
- 375g high protein flour (11.7% or more - 00 Flour)
- 9g Salt
- Fior de Latte Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil
- Tomato Sauce, pureed and salted (1 can)
- Olive Oil
- Flakey salt
- Italian Sausages (optional)
- Into a bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook, mix all ingredients on low speed for 3 minutes then on medium-high speed for another 4 until the dough doesn’t stick to the bowl.
- Transfer the dough to a well-oiled bowl and cover with beeskin M and let rest for 30 min.
- Fold the dough on itself 4-5 times, cover again with beeskin M and let ferment for 6-24 hours in the fridge.
- Let the dough come to room temperature ( about 45 min)