3-pack of replacement heads for the beeskin dishwashing brush, made of sustainable bamboo and tampico fibres, fully compostable. The bristles of the beeskin brushes are made from tampico, the fibres of leaves of an agave species. They do not kink, are strong and even resistant to acids. Of course, the tampico bristles are fully compostable.
We recommend using the replacement heads with our beeskin brush 02 - Dishes
Why choose beeskin Loofah
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.