Fluffy soft laundry without chemicals is very easy with our wool dryer balls.
The beeskin dryer balls are handmade of 100% organic New Zealand sheep wool, this makes each ball look slightly different.
Sheep wool is hypoallergenic and thus usable even for babies, allergy sufferers and even for people with sensitive skin. Even our pets have stolen a ball and play with it.
Substitute chemical fabric softener, reduce drying time by up to 30% and thus save on electricity cost. The beeskin dryer balls can be used for up to 1000 dryer cycles with light or dark color, for down jackets and down comforters or for fleece and cotton clothing. Creases in the laundry are reduced and electrostatic charging is prevented.
The beeskin dryer balls have not been chemically treated, have no inherent odour and are 100% natural, thus they can be disposed of in the compost at the end of their lifecycle.
Easy to use:
Add your beeskin wool dryer balls together with the wet clothes into the dryer. Use 3-4 balls for small to medium dryer loads, use 6 balls for a maximum load.
Dry your beeskin wool balls after usage for 3-5 minutes without any clothes or let them fully air dry before storing them in the beeskin bag.
If you would like scented garments, add a few drops of your favourite essential oil or perfume onto the dryer balls before adding them to the dryer and enjoy your favourite scent in your freshly dried clothes.
1 bag with 6 XXL organic wool dryer balls and instructions
Why choose beeskin wool dryer balls
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.