Our cold-pressed, certified organic jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) is traditionally produced for us in Israel. It is absolutely pure, naturally vegan and produced without animal testing. The extraction is done by pressing, without heat or chemicals.
The oil is delivered in an amber glass bottle with an extra large glass pipette. This way you can dose the oil according to your needs.
Jojoba oil is not an oil, but a wax that is pressed from the fruit of the jojoba bush. It has a very high content of essential fatty acids as well as natural vitamin E and is very similar to our skin sebum. This means that the oil is absorbed very well into the skin, is easy to spread and does not leave a greasy film. It is an excellent moisturiser that protects and nourishes the skin.
With a comedogenicity level of 2, jojoba oil can also be used for oily and blemished skin, as it does not clog the pores and has a balancing effect. The vitamin E it contains fights free radicals, which is why jojoba oil can also be used for mature skin.
Jojoba oil is an excellent ingredient for our beeswax wraps or for making your own cosmetics.
And this is how our team uses beeskin jojoba oil:
- To remove make-up,
- As a moisturiser for skin, hair and hands,
- To make conditioner for the hair more nurishing with 1-2 drops of oil,
- As a massage oil – great if you add essential oils,
- As a “calming oil” – just add a few drops of lavender oil and rub on the temples and inside of the wrists for a calming and relaxing effect.
These are personal experiences and not medical advice. As everyone reacts differently, we ask you to discontinue use and seek medical advice in case of illness or allergies. Please always carry out a tolerance test before using a new product for the first time.
Our jojoba oil is a purely natural product. Therefore colour and smell may vary. It may contain traces of nuts or other allergens.
Content: 100 ml organic jojoba oil
Why choose beeskin jojoba oil
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.