For us, pets are family members. We feed both dry and canned food. Originally we always used reusable plastic lids for the opened cans. However, these lids, at least for us, unfortunately don't last very long. That's why we also use our beeskins for the dog and cat food. And after forgetting every now and then which beeskin was for the four-legged friends and which was for us, we decided to dedicate our own design to the "hairy children" in the house.
Since we also store the greens for the rodents in a bag with a special pet design, there are no more misunderstandings and the greens stay fresh much longer.
Since we could not agree internally which design we like better, we are happy to pass on the agony of choice to you.
By the way, you don't need to worry: the pet edition is just as safe for your pets as it is for us humans. You also save on plastic and aluminium foil and your pets are guaranteed not to have any harmful microplastics on their food.
Why choose *Limited Edition* beeskin Valentine
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.