Your beeskin can be reused for up to 1 year with proper care. If it doesn’t stick properly anymore or has little flaws, you can simply freshen it up at home. Of course you can also use our repair kit to make your own beeswax wraps. Just make sure that you use fabric which is certified organic. The kit contains 40g of beeskin mixture. If you want to make your own wraps, this is enough for about 1-2 “L” wraps (35x35cm) or 2-3 “m” wraps (the amount varies depending on fabric weight – aim for a fabric weight similar to a kitchen towel). Please make sure to use only fabric which is certified “organic”, including of the print.
Why choose Repair kit for beeswax wraps
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.