Unfortunately we received a misprint from our fabric supplier. Logos and honeycombs have a kind of 3-d effect (see picture). Since we don’t want to dispose of the organic fabric simply for “optical reasons”, we decided to offer these beeskins cheaper – save 4€ per set.
Of course, these beeskins work just as well as their siblings in the usual design. * Stock is limited *
beeskin beeswax wrap pack multi “magicbeesize”. 3 different sizes:
- “s” (15×15) for bottles, ½ lemon, small jars or to make an envelope to take raisins to go
- “m”(25×25) for ½ avocado, the piece of cheese or small bowls and breakfast plates and
- “l”(35×35) for lettuce, watermelon or fresh bread
Bought in a pack our wraps are also much cheaper compared to buying single ones.
So easy to use:
Lay your beeskin beeswax wrap on the item you want to cover, or onto the food you would like to wrap. The beeskin beeswax sticks together due to your body heat and literally melts around the items to be packed. In the fridge, the beeswax cloth will get stiff, similar to a plastic lid, but at room temperature it becomes soft and malleable again. Nevertheless, it will remain in the shape you folded it into.
Not suitable for use with raw fish & meat as well as pineapple.
The quality of our beeskin beeswax wraps and the used ingredients is very important to us. Your beeskin beeswax wrap is made of
- Cotton (organic certified to the highest standard) – as the base,
- Beeswax (Tested for pollutants and pesticides) – as a main component of the „coating“,
- Tree resin – so that it sticks even better,
- Jojoba oil (organic) – so that the wrap remains soft
So many ways to use it:
In our gallery you can see how we use beeskin beeswax wraps ourselves. Whether at school, on the road or in the office – there are countless ways to use your beeskin beeswax wrap. Finally, no annoying cling-foil-that-sticks-to-itselfs-and-then-gets-thrown-away-out-of-sheer-frustration mess anymore (thus no bad mood in the morning when wrapping the school sandwiches).