Another product that we love to use ourselves.
The beeskin bamboo towels are made from sustainable bamboo fibres. Each roll consists of 30 individual towels.
One roll of our beeskin bamboo towels replaces about 60 rolls of kitchen towels, because unlike normal towels, our bamboo towels can be washed about 100 times. After each wash, the towels become even softer and more absorbent as the bamboo fibres open up.
The towels can be used both dry and wet. So the beeskin bamboo towels are perfect for drying, wiping or washing up in the kitchen and household, or for sticky children's fingers, chocolate snouts and for dealing with sofa stains.
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. Bamboo can grow at least 1.5 metres a day and does not require fertilisers, pesticides or artificial irrigation systems. When bamboo is cut, it regenerates itself. Bamboo itself is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and not susceptible to mould. The light weight of bamboo also makes it superior to wood in transport and shipping.
beeskin bamboo towels can be washed at 60°C. Please note that this may cause them to shrink slightly, but this does not affect the way they work.
It is best to air dry the cloths and not tumble dry. Please do not use fabric softener.
Save almost 15% when you buy our Double Set!
Why choose beeskin Bamboo Towels
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.