Do you sometimes feel like you could do with a massage?
Muscle tension is not only caused by sitting incorrectly and stress, but also after sports you can quickly feel individual muscle parts. The beeskin fascia balls are ideal for massaging and loosening specific tensions and individual pain points. Whether before or after exercising. The beeskin fascia balls work selectively and effectively.
Our beeskin fascia balls in 2 sizes are made from sustainably harvested oak bark. For this purpose, the bark of mature oak trees is removed every 15 years. This process does not harm the oak, but stimulates its natural growth even more. The bark is processed into very small pieces and after a long drying time in the air it is pressed into blocks and then processed into different sizes and shapes.
We recommend the large fascia ball with a diameter of 10cm for large muscle parts or muscle regions such as thighs or the calves.
The smaller fascia ball with a diameter of 6.65cm has a more intensive effect because the contact surface on the skin is smaller. Use the small ball to stimulate blood circulation or to work on and to relieve specific painful spots.
Our tip: Rolling on the fascia ball barefoot or with socks relaxes the foot, stimulates the blood circulation and the lymph flow of the body. You will certainly be surprised how many tensions you discover under the sole of your foot.
Why choose beeskin jojoba oil
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.