Soap bars are great for the environment and are ideal for skin and hair care. Unfortunately, storage is not always convenient. Muddy soap that sticks to the soap dishes is not only unseemly but also difficult to use.
Simply place your soap bars on our natural beeskin soap dish. The soap is well ventilated from all sides and hardens again.
The beeskin loofah sponges are vegan, natural and fully compostable. Luffa gourds are grown in warm climates. After blooming, the flowers grow into a plant that almost looks like a cucumber or zucchini. This is the time when these fruits are picked and left out to dry. This can take about 6 months.
Once the fruit has dried, it gets soaked in water for a while and peeled afterwards. The seeds are removed and the loofah needs to dry once more before being cut into pieces which will serve as sponges.
The texture of the sponges resembles a mesh. You will notice that you need less dishwashing soap since foam is easily made. Our loofahs are just hard enough to get rid out any food leftovers but also soft enough to protect non-stick pans, glasses & other items which scratch easily. So instead of using abrasive steel wool, grab your loofah next time you want to avoid scratches.
Of course you can also use your loofah for cleaning the bathroom. It is great for scrubbing tiles, cleaning showers or sinks and any other surfaces. Use our bamboo towels to dry off afterwards.
You can also use loofahs for skin care. Have a look at our beeskin Loofah Sponge 01 if you want to have healthy and vibrant skin.
How to take care of your beeskin loofah sponge:
We recommend wringing out any moisture after usage, ideally with a dry towel and to hang it on the attached loop. The U.S. Cleveland Clinic recommends to replace your loofah every 3 to 4 weeks.
You can wash your sponge at 60°C in the washing machine. A gentler but equally effective cleansing, especially for body sponges, is to soak the sponge in a mixture of warm water and baking soda. Simply combine 1 cup of water and 1 Tablespoon of baking soda and let the sponge soak for 15 minutes.
3 round pieces of loofah
Approx. 5,5-8,5 x 2cm
Please note that this is a natural product and every item has a slightly different format and size.
Why choose beeskin Loofah 04 - Soap Dish
We are extremely picky about the products we sell
- Our products are save to be used by us and our families, certified by independent laboratories
- The beeskin products substitute plastic and other substances which are harmful for us and the environment
- Our products have a direct or indirect health benefit
- The beeskin products and the used raw materials are sustainable sourced and/or produced
- Our products have never been tested on animals
- The beeskin products fit our modern lifestyle and provide added value
- We only sell products we use ourselves at home on a daily base
- We pay special attention to sustainable production and CO2 neutral transport routes
- The packaging we have developed for us comes from certified sustainable forestry
What other beeskin users are saying
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a review
Ask a Question
Bin total zufrieden sehr gut verarbeitet
Praktisch, optisch ansprechend
So comfy for freshly baked bread!
Super einfach zu benutzen. Brot hält sich sehr lange frisch darin!
There are no questions yet.