Hazelnut Essence Cookies
Nothing beats homemade cookies – make these delicious Hazelnut Essence Cookies for a sweet treat when you need a break. One of our lovely customers from Spain sent us this great recipe and we are in love with the crispy biscuits. Do you have a favorite recipe that you would like to share with us? Send us an email and we will thank you for the recipe with a beeskin. Dry Ingredients
- 230 g rolled oats
- 100 g of flour
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnut essence
- 150 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, mix in the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix in the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until a rough dough comes together using a spatula, no mixer needed.
- Form cookie dough balls and place them on a silicon/baking sheet lined tray.
- Press the balls down to form a cookie shape and bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Take them out and leave them on a wire rack to cool down.